The Lake Champlain Chamber Music Festival is founded on the idea that bringing musicians, audiences, and students together makes not only for great music, but also for a rich and rewarding dialog for all. It is the Festival’s aim to inspire and nurture a lifelong appreciation for classical music throughout the community. We may have world-class musicians and incredible music, but what surrounds the music and the artists is community. We continue to be astounded by the enthusiasm and deep engagement of our audiences. In addition to a main summer concert series, the Festival presents Bach in Church recitals, master classes for aspiring young musicians, Festival seminars and meet-the-artist discussions, and other events. Two concerts are presented during the academic year at the FlynnSpace in collaboration with the Flynn Center for the Performing Arts.
- Soovin Kim
- Gloria Chien
- David Ludwig
- Jody Woos
- John Canning
- Kathleen Kono
ONE Strings Teacher
The mission of the Lake Champlain Chamber Music Festival is to inspire a passion for chamber music.
Our Vision – what our community looks like when we achieve our mission.
- Programming delights and challenges diverse audiences who are enriched by an intimate and interactive environment.
- Vibrant educational activities nurture present and future generations.
- World-class musicians perform and are supported.
- LCCMF is a financially healthy organization.
- LCCMF’s collaborative partnerships sustain and promote a rich musical environment and the health of the arts community.